onsdag 6 februari 2013

So give me hope in the darkness that I will se the light, 'cause oh they gave me such a fright.


The world outside the window is white again. The snow keeps coming back, as if the winter refuses to give up. A few times I've felt a small feeling, a tiny indication of spring winds. However, it always disappears over night and abandons me in the cold.


My computer has been turned off for the last couple of days and my connection with the normal world has been close to absent. In fact, the word absent fits me quite perfectly at the moment. But that's all right. Sometimes all you need is to take a step back and retire from life, but just for a while. Focus on breathing, let all the worries go away. Even though problems still will be there, you know that you will be all right. I think it's important to hold on to that feeling, because sometimes it feels as if the world will drench you in misery and it won't hear you screaming for mercy. But it will.


So today I decided to feel okay, unfortunately I woke up with a mean headache together with a dizzy, sick feeling. I honestly thought about staying at home today but since I'm no giver-uper, quitter whatsoever I decided to fight my way to school anyway. 


And yes, I wrote this in English. I haven't been using English very much lately and I really need to get back to the flow I used to have because I have as an assignment to read The Great Gatsby in English. I actually found it quite difficult so I better get started, with a real warm-up. I should really gain insight into this book, I think it might be rather good.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar